Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Preperations. Nerves? No. Frustrations? Yes.

I've known all along that I was never much of a technologically hip guy, however that notion was confirmed yesterday when I bought this iphone doo dad.  The salesman at AT and T whizzed right through his presentation of phone's features.  He was pointing and clicking faster than the pages cood load. I was amazed, probably stepped back in awe 7 times. He would look up, say "do you understand" my reply "oh yes that makes perfect sense."  After the purchase I got in the car and couldn't even turn it on/off I had to go back in the store.  One more step back "Oh I see now"

Right now I'm on my laptop but eventually all my blog posts will be coming from the phone we will see how that turns out.

My Flight to San Diego leaves at 7:50 am tomorrow I arrive at 11:35 and I'm taking a bus to El Cajon where I will buy some fuel for my stove and get a hotel for the night.  Friday will be my first steps on the PCT. Well not really.  Having hiked a small portion of it in 2002 following along the John Muir Trail. I remember being slack jaw at the shear beauty of the Sierra's.  I really can't wait to get out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment